Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Babling at 11:47

I need to learn different methods of cooking other than frying because at some point in my life I know I will be avoiding oil of any kind. Almost two years ago, I made a vow not to eat pork on account of it being unhealthy compared with other meats.

My diet right now, considering my limited budget, consists of canned goods, occasional fruits and oatmeal, and a lot of carbs. Very unhealthy and imbalanced, I know. But I will do amends with my diet soon.

I don't really know why I'm opening up to public concerning my diet. I guess my point is, I want to get better and live and excellent life, maximizing everything that has been entrusted to me. There's so much to explore, and at this point in my life, I have learned to make the most of everything, learn as much and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment