Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I invented you, and I will destroy you

...or what is up lately.

The incoming administration promises hope, to the extent of even intending to invalidate all, if not most of PGMA's midnight appointment. And who can blame them. With a "kung walang corrupt, walang mahirap" marquee, they'll be sure to be expected to live up to what they promised during their campaign.

In regards to the aforementioned, some bigshots are expected to leave their post on June 30: The current president for instance; PAGCOR chairman efraim genuino; and my brother who currently works at a local fast food chain. May God direct you where he wants you to go.

-0-

If I were 15 and partying a lot, then Los Campesinos! is for me. But then, I'm 23 and embracing adulthood so any appreciation for Los Campesinos! is just on a level where I get amused by juvenile issues. Then again, I find this band promising. With a sound that will get you dancing and nodding along to, Friday nights partying will be livelier than ever. I recommend Death to Los Campesinos and A Heat Rash in the Shape of the Show-Me State.

And there's always The Postmarks, an indie pop from Florida, who recently released Memoirs at the End of the Worl. Perfect for late nights relaxation. And i'm beating myself up for not being eloquent enought in describing this record. Go check it out. I recommend My Lucky Charm.

-0-

A philstar feature reads,
US man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden. I'd like to see him succeed.

-0-

I'm looking forward to September because i will turn 24, Big Bang Theory and Chuck star new season, Your Imaginary Friends releases EP. And it's the last quarter!

Have a bleesed week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment